Welcome to BAR T5
Click On Picture To Access Inventory Area!
For Work Or Play BAR T5 Trailers North
Has The Perfect Trailer & Equipment For You!
IMPORTANT INVENTORY INFORMATION
We have access to thousands of trailers from within our dealer group and manufacturers.
If you can’t find the trailer you want among our current inventory, then give us a call,
send us an email or stop by our dealership and we will do our best to help you out.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
THE PARTIES AGREE TO
1. Mileage: The Dealer does not want or guarantee the mileage of any used trailer sold herein unless an express representation is made.
2. Subject to any applicable legislation, the warranties with respect to the trailer described herein, in the case of a new trailer, is the manufacturer’s printed trailer warranty delivered to purchaser with such trailer and is hereby made a part hereof as though fully set forth herein. Warranties with respect to a used trailer are those that are endorsed hereon in writing.
3. The title and right of property in the said trailer shall not pass to the purchaser until the entire purchase is paid in full.
4. In the event of default by the purchaser in any payment due hereunder then the dealer on his assigns may at their option declare the whole balance of the purchase price then unpaid forthwith due in payable and in that event:
a) The trailer maybe caused to be repossessed and resold in accordance with the subject to any applicable legislation without further notice
b) Any payments made hereunder prior to such repossession and resale shall be retained as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
5. In the event this agreement is cancelled by mutual consent of the parties, the dealer shall forthwith return the deposit, if any, and either.
a) return any used trailer taken in exchange as part payment, in which case the purchaser shall pay the Dealer the cost expended by him or repair and improvements, or
b) is such trailer has been sold, paid to the purchaser the trade in allowance shown on the face of the agreement.
6. If, between the date of this agreement and the actual date of delivery of the trailer described herein.
a) Taxes imposed by the Federal and any Provincial Governments change, or
b) the price imposed by the manufacturer for the trailer change, such that the retail price of the trailer changes, the selling price of the trailer shall be adjusted by the amount of the change in the retail price.
7. It is mutually understood and agreed that where the purchaser fails to accept delivery of the trailer the agreement may be cancelled by the Dealer and all monies paid as a deposit, including any trailer taken as a deposit may be retained by the Dealer as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
8. Any trailer given in exchange or as part payment of the purchase price of the trailer sold herein, shall be equipped and in the same condition at the time of delivery to the Purchase of the trailer sold herein, as it was at the date of this agreement, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
9. It is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser to acquire adequate Insurance coverage for the trailer sold herein for the period of the time commencing with its delivery to him.
"10. All sales final; no refunds or returns. It is understood that once the sales contract has been signed and possession of the trailer has been taken by the purchaser, the transaction cannot be reversed. If the purchaser desires a different trailer, he/she agrees to a trade that is subject to but not limited to:
a) depreciation of trade
b) taxes lost on depreciation amount
c) any expenses incured for title and warranty transfer or repairs"
11. WARRANTY: NEW TRAILER MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY INCL.
"MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY DISCLAIMER:
PURCHASER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE MANUFACTURER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CORROSION/RUST, PAINT, BLEMISHES, AND/OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE MANUFACTURER DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES DUE TO WEATHER OR ROAD CONDITIONS. IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER TO PROPERLY CARE FOR THIS VEHICLE. NEGLECTFUL MAINTENANCE WILL NOT BE COVERED BY WARRANTY."
THE PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ THE CONDITIONS PRINTED ON THIS PAGE THEREOF AND AGREES THAT THE SAME ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE AND SHALL CONSTITUTE PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AS FULLY IF PRINTED ON THE FACE OF THE AGREEMENT AND ABOVE PURCHASER'S SIGNATURE. THE ORDER IS NOT BINDING UNLESS ACCEPTED BY AN AUTHORIZED OFFICIAL OF THE DEALER.
While we do our very best to ensure the accuracy of the information on these pages, they are still subject to human error and may not contain the most recent updates or additions. Please confirm with a sales person any and all information related to your desired product.